From wood to vinyl, the SKIL 10 In. 28-Tooth Carbide Tipped General Purpose Circular Saw Blade is ideal for most applications from every day general purpose cutting to professional use. Its durable induction-hardened alternating top bevel carbide teeth are designed to stay sharp and prolong the life of your cutting edge, allowing you to easily rip through wood, laminate, plastic, and more. Its clear anti-stick coating reduces friction and heat with less bogging down for long, clean cuts. The coating also prevents rust and oxidation, keeping these circular saw blades fresh and ready for use. A thin kerf gets the blade spinning faster, easier for optimal performance whether used with cordless or corded circular saws, while expansion slot cutouts reduce vibration and ensure this 10-inch saw blade runs straight and true.
What's Included: (10) 10 In. 28-Tooth Carbide Tipped Circular Saw Blades
- ATB CARBIDE TEETH—Durable induction-hardened alternating top bevel carbide teeth are designed to stay sharp and prolong the life of your circular saw blade's cutting edge
- CLEAR, ANTI-STICK COATING—Reduces friction and heat with less bogging down for longer, cleaner cuts, and extends blade life by preventing rust and oxidization
- VERSATILE CUTTING—Rips through a variety of materials, ideal for professional framing to general-purpose cutting
- ANTI-KICKBACK SHOULDERS—Ensure straight, accurate cuts without the worry of unexpected kickback
- EXPANSION SLOTS—Reduce vibration and ensure the blade runs straight and true
- Kerf: 0.07 in.
- Number of Teeth: 28
- Blade Diameter: 10 in.
- Tooth Composition: Carbide
- Arbor: 5/8 in.
- Anti-Kickback Shoulder: Yes
- Expansion Slots: Yes
- Anti-Stick Coating: Yes
- Package Quantity: 10 pc
- Cut Finish: Rough