For the weekend woodworker who wants greater precision than a handheld drill offers, the 3320 SKIL 10-inch Drill Press with Laser is a solid choice. The X2 2-Beam Laser helps ensure precise hole alignment, while the depth adjustment system lets you drill down consistently every time. Five speeds cut holes cleanly through wood, metal and other materials with the 3320 Drill Press, which accepts larger diameter bits for woodworking and cutting. The work surface tilts from zero to 45 degrees, another plus. And with a limited 3-year warranty, this is a drill press to count on for lots of larger-scale furniture and building projects.
What's Included: (1) SKIL 3320 10-Inch Drill Press Motor Unit, (1) Cast Iron Base and Work Table, (2) AA Batteries, (1) Chuck Key
- 1/2-Inch keyed chuck. Bump-off switch for added safety
- 5 Speeds - 570 - 3,050 RPM
- Adjustable depth stop for accurate measurements and repetitive drilling
- 0-45 Degree Left/Right Tilting Work Surface
- Laser X2 2-beam laser for precise hole alignment