For cutting irregular shapes and ripping lumber into thinner pieces, novice woodworkers will find the new 3386 SKIL 9-inch Band Saw with Light is essential for their workshop. You'll cut through a variety of wood materials with the 6-TPI blade. Make quick angle and height changes with the rack and pinion adjustable table. EZ View Blade Tracking lets you easily align the blade. Other features include a rip fence for straight cuts and a miter gauge for cross cuts. The dust port keeps your work area dust-free, while the LED work light adjusts so that you can see exactly what you're doing.
What's Included: (1) SKIL 3386-01 120-Volt 9-Inch Band Saw with Light, (1) Blade, (1) Miter Gauge, (1) Rip Fence.
- Rip fence for straight, accurate cuts. 6-TPI band saw blade cuts through a variety of wood materials
- Articulating LED work light for better view of work piece and cut-line
- Features a 1-1/2-inch dust port that keeps work area clear of dust
- Rack and pinion table adjustment for quick angle and height adjustments
- Motor is 1-speed for wood or metal based materials