Rip down sheets of plywood and composite board with the SKIL 3-3/8 In. 50-Tooth Plywood Circular Saw Blade. This circular saw blade’s induction-hardened, all-steel teeth produce a sharp cutting edge for smooth, clean cuts over long rips. A clear, anti-stick coating reduces friction and heat with less bogging down. The coating also prevents rust and oxidation, keeping the blade fresh and ready for use. A thin kerf gets the blade spinning faster, easier for optimal performance whether used with cordless or corded saws, and its 50-tooth construction ensures clean, accurate finishing cuts.
What's Included: (1) 3-3/8 In. 50-Tooth Plywood Circular Saw Blade
- ALL-STEEL CONSTRUCTION—Induction-hardened all-steel teeth produce a sharp cutting edge for smooth, clean cuts over long rips
- CLEAR, ANTI-STICK COATING—Reduces friction and heat with less bogging down for longer, cleaner cuts, and extends blade life by preventing rust and oxidization
- VERSATILE CUTTING—Rips through a variety of materials including hardwood, soft wood, plywood, composite board, and more
- 50-TOOTH CONSTRUCTION—Make cleaner, more accurate finishing cuts with this higher tooth count blade
- RIPS & CROSSCUTS—Rip down and make crosscuts in sheets of plywood
- Kerf: 0.04 in.
- Number of Teeth: 50
- Blade Diameter: 3-3/8 in.
- Tooth Composition: Steel
- Arbor: 5/8 in.
- Anti-Kickback Shoulder: No
- Expansion Slots: No
- Anti-Stick Coating: Yes
- Package Quantity: 1 pc
- Cut Finish: Fine