The SKIL 10 In. 40-Tooth Carbide Tipped Circular Saw Blade is ideal for long-lasting professional framing or every day general purpose use. Its durable induction-hardened alternating top bevel carbide teeth are designed to stay sharp and prolong the life of your cutting edge, while a clear, anti-stick coating reduces friction and heat with less bogging down for long, clean cuts. The coating also prevents rust and oxidation, keeping the blade fresh and ready for use. A thin kerf gets the blade spinning faster, easier for optimal performance whether used with cordless or corded saws, while expansion slot cutouts reduce vibration and ensure the blade runs straight and true. Its 40-tooth construction ensures a fine finish. Pack includes 10 framing and general purpose circular saw blades.
- ATB CARBIDE TEETH—Durable induction-hardened alternating top bevel carbide teeth are designed to stay sharp and prolong the life of your circular saw blade's cutting edge
- CLEAR, ANTI-STICK COATING—Reduces friction and heat with less bogging down for longer, cleaner cuts, and extends blade life by preventing rust and oxidization
- VERSATILE CUTTING—Rips through a variety of materials, ideal for professional framing to general-purpose cutting
- ANTI-KICKBACK SHOULDERS—Ensure straight, accurate cuts without the worry of unexpected kickback
- EXPANSION SLOTS—Reduce vibration and ensure the blade runs straight and true
- Kerf: 0.07 in.
- Number of Teeth: 40
- Blade Diameter: 10 in.
- Tooth Composition: Carbide
- Arbor: 5/8 in.
- Anti-Kickback Shoulder: Yes
- Expansion Slots: Yes
- Anti-Stick Coating: Yes
- Package Quantity: 10 pc
- Cut Finish: Fine