The SKIL 7-1/4 In. 100-Tooth Plywood Circular Saw Blade is designed to cut through hardwood, soft wood, and plywood, and its 100-tooth construction provides a smooth finish when cutting across the grain in all wood types up to 1 ¼ inches thick. A clear, anti-stick coating reduces friction and heat with less bogging down. The coating also prevents rust and oxidation, keeping the blades fresh and ready for use. Its diamond knockout arbor allows you to choose between a traditional 5/8-inch arbor or diamond-shaped knockout for compatibility with a wider range of corded and cordless circular saws. This bulk pack includes 25 blades.
- ALL-STEEL CONSTRUCTION—Induction-hardened all-steel teeth produce a sharp cutting edge for smooth, clean cuts over long rips
- CLEAR, ANTI-STICK COATING—Reduces friction and heat with less bogging down for longer, cleaner cuts, and extends blade life by preventing rust and oxidization
- THIN KERF—Gets your saw blade spinning faster, easier for optimal performance with either cordless or corded circular saws
- ULTRA FINE FINISH—100-tooth construction delivers ultra-smooth finishing cuts with minimal tear out
- HEAT TREATED AND TEMPORED—Induction treament allows the blade to stay sharper, longer
- Kerf: 0.05 in.
- Number of Teeth: 100
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4 in.
- Tooth Composition: Steel
- Arbor: 5/8 in. + Diamond Knock Out
- Anti-Kickback Shoulder: No
- Expansion Slots: No
- Anti-Stick Coating: Yes
- Package Quantity: 25 pc
- Cut Finish: Ultrafine