A Powerful Router for Any Project.
Speed control dial provides the right speed for the material, and LED lights on the motor base illuminates the work area. Its ergonomic handles and tough die-cast motor housing makes this perfect for routing with both 1/2 inch and 1/4 inch shank router bits.
What's Included: Router, Parallel Guide, Collet Wrench, Dust Extraction Adaptor,1/4 IN. & 1/2 IN. Collet
- 10 AMP FIXED BASE ROUTER TOOL—Powerful 10 Amp, 2.0 HP motor provides smooth and accurate routing from start to finish.
- SOFT START—Provides a safe and controlled start to routing.
- SPEED CONTROL—Lets you adjust speed based on the material.
- LIVE TOOL INDICATOR—Stay safe and alert with an indicator that lights up when the router is connected to power.
- DURABLE & ERGONOMIC—Die-cast motor housing and shaped handles provide superior grip and control.
- FAST AND ACCURATE SET-UP—Three coarse depth settings with micro-depth adjustment makes fast and accurate depth adjustments.
- Collet Size: 1pc 1/4 IN. and 1pc 1/2 IN. collet
- No Load Speed: 10,000-25,000 rpm
- Power: 10 Amps
- Tool Height (inch): 9-1/4
- Tool Length (inch): 10
- Tool Weight (pound): 8
- Tool Width (inch): 6