With the legendary strength and grit of a SKIL, this lean, mean chop saw for metal is a powerful ally to have in your corner. Our 14 IN. Abrasive Chop Saw weighs in at 33.9 lbs., so it goes from truck to jobsite and back without adding strain to your day. But being light doesn't mean it's any less tough. Designed with stability in mind, the large 11 x 18-1/2 IN. base makes sure that this machine stands its ground through whatever you throw at it. The versatile "D" handle gives you comfort and control cut after cut. From the name generations of pros already know, the 14 IN. SKILAbrasive Chop Saw has your back.
What's Included: SPT84 14 IN. (35.6 cm) Abrasive Chop Saw, 14 IN. SKILSAW® Metal Cutting Abrasive Wheel, Wrench (stored in base)
- Lightest weight chop saw at 34 lbs.
- Custom "D" handle and guard design for comfort and control during cutting
- Stamped steel guards and chip deflector for chip management and jobsite durability
- Large 11 x 18-1/2 IN. base provides a stable support for demanding cuts
- Depth of cut stop easily adjusts for different sizes and shapes of materials
- On tool wrench storage for quick, convenient wheel changes
- GFCI protection reduces risk of shock to user
- Arbor (inch): 1 IN.
- Blade Diameter (inch): 14 IN.
- Max. Cutting Capacity (Round): 5 IN.
- Max. Cutting Capacity (Square): 4-1/2 IN.
- No Load Speed (r.p.m.): 3800rpm
- Quick Lock Vise: Yes
- Tool Current Rating: 15 Amp