The SKIL TS6307-00 10" Jobsite Table Saw has a 25-1/2” (64.77cm) Rip Capacity and is equipped with a 15-Amp motor, integrated foldable legs, rack & pinion fence rails, and a dust port elbow to keep your jobsite clean. The 15-Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease, while the rack & pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate. With its 0-45° bevel capacity, the quick release lever allows for cuts between two positive stops at 0 and 45 degrees, and its 4x4 cutting capacity allows for swift 90-degree cutting. The integrated foldable legs seamlessly form into a folding stand to provide portability and convenience, while the dust port elbow systematically redirects dust to a container for easy cleanup. This large coated cast aluminum tabletop saw comes equipped with a 10”, 24-tooth carbide blade. The parallel blade alignment allows for ease of blade adjustment along the rip fence and miter slot, for precise accurate cuts. This table saw features a safety anti-restart switch in case of power outages.
- Blade Arbor Hole Diameter (millimetre): 5/8"
- Blade Diameter (millimetre): 10"
- Max. Cutting Depth - 0° Bevel (millimetre): 3.5"
- Max. Cutting Depth - 45° Bevel (millimetre): 2.5"
- Max. RIP of Left of Blade (millimetre): 14"
- Max. RIP of Right of Blade (millimetre): 25.5"
- Max. Width of Dado: 5/8"
- Max. bevel angle (°): -2°~47°
- No Load Speed (r.p.m.): 4600 RPM
- Teeth of Blade: 24T
- Tool Current Rating: 15 Amps