Make quick work of rips and crosscuts with the SKIL 8-1/4 In. 24-Tooth Carbide Tipped Circular Saw Blade. This 10-pack of blades features induction-hardened alternating top bevel carbide teeth are designed to stay sharp and prolong the life of your cutting edge, and a clear, anti-stick coating reduces friction and heat with less bogging down. The coating also prevents rust and oxidation, keeping the blades fresh and ready for use. A thin kerf gets the circular saw blades spinning faster, easier for optimal performance, while expansion slot cutouts reduce vibration and ensure the blades run straight and true. The diamond knockout arbor allows you to choose between a traditional 5/8-inch arbor or diamond-shaped knockout for compatibility with a wider range of saws for framing or ripping down sheets of plywood.
- ATB CARBIDE TEETH—Durable induction-hardened alternating top bevel carbide teeth are designed to stay sharp and prolong the life of your circular saw blade's cutting edge
- CLEAR, ANTI-STICK COATING—Reduces friction and heat with less bogging down for longer, cleaner cuts, and extends blade life by preventing rust and oxidization
- THIN KERF—Gets your saw blade spinning faster, easier for optimal performance with either cordless or corded circular saws
- ANTI-KICKBACK SHOULDERS—Ensure straight, accurate cuts without the worry of unexpected kickback
- EXPANSION SLOTS—Reduce vibration and ensure the blade runs straight and true
- DIAMOND KNOCKOUT ARBOR—Choose between a traditional 5/8-inch arbor or diamond-shaped knockout for compatibility with a wider range of saws.
- CUT QUICKER—24-tooth construction allows each tooth to remove more material for fast crosscuts and long rips
- Kerf: 0.07 in.
- Number of Teeth: 24
- Blade Diameter: 8-1/4 in.
- Tooth Composition: Carbide
- Arbor: 5/8 in. + Diamond Knock Out
- Anti-Kickback Shoulder: Yes
- Expansion Slots: Yes
- Anti-Stick Coating: Yes
- Package Quantity: 10 pc