Triple sharp teeth deliver legendary SKIL performance, cut after cut. Durable carbide formula maximizes sharpness and resists wear, for effortless cuts every time. The dark speed coat finish minimizes friction and pitch buildup, so cuts are fast and smooth. Control cut shoulders reduce kickback and a hardened steel plate resists bending and deflection.
- 60T blade designed for cross cuts on miter saws
- Durable carbide formula resists damage to keep the blade sharp
- Alternate top bevel tooth grind designed for cross cutting provides the best surface when cutting wood in the opposite direction of the grain
- Dark speedcoat locks in precision performance for less friction
- For use with worm drive only