For woodworkers wanting greater precision than a handheld drill offers, the SKIL 6.2 Amp 10-Inch Benchtop Drill Press offers a powerful induction motor with a LASER alignment system to execute precise drilling maneuvers. Its five-speed system runs from 610 to 2,800 RPM for different material types and its adjustable depth stop and adjustable table height provide accurate depth control during drilling.
What's Included: 10 in Drill Press, (2) Hex Wrenches, (1) Chuck Key
- POWERFUL 6.2 AMP INDUCTION MOTOR—Power through wood, metal, and other materials
- 5-SPEED SYSTEM—Take advantage of 5 speeds from 610 to 2800 RPM for different material types
- LASER ALIGNMENT SYSTEM—Precisely execute drilling maneuvers
- ADJUSTABLE DEPTH STOP—Ensures accurate and consistent depth during drilling
- ADJUSTABLE TABLE HEIGHT—Provides easy depth control
- LED WORKLIGHT—Conveniently illuminates your workspace
- BUMP-OFF SWITCH—Provides added security
- TILTING WORK SURFACE—Ensures precise and accurate angled drilling with 0- to 45-degree left and right tilting
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in.
- Chuck type: Keyed
- Laser: Yes
- No Load Speed: 610-2,800 RPM
- Power: 6.2 Amp
- Setting of Speed: 5
- Table Size (L X W): 7-3/5 x 6-1/2 in.
- Tilting Degree of table: L/R 45°
- Voltage & frequency: 120
- Work light: Yes
- Capacity: 10 in