The SKIL 5-3/8 In. 80-Tooth Plywood Circular Saw Blade cuts through plywood, OSB, plastics, and veneer, and its 80-tooth all-steel construction provides a smooth, ultra-fine finish. A clear, anti-stick coating reduces friction and heat with less bogging down. The coating also prevents rust and oxidation, keeping the blades fresh and ready for use. Its 0.05-inch kerf gets the blade spinning faster, easier for optimal performance when making crosscuts or ripping down sheets of plywood.
- ALL-STEEL CONSTRUCTION—Induction-hardened all-steel teeth produce a sharp cutting edge for smooth, clean cuts over long rips
- CLEAR, ANTI-STICK COATING—Reduces friction and heat with less bogging down for longer, cleaner cuts, and extends blade life by preventing rust and oxidization
- THIN KERF—Gets your saw blade spinning faster, easier for optimal performance with either cordless or corded circular saws
- ULTRA FINE FINISH—80-tooth construction delivers ultra-smooth finishing cuts with minimal tear out
- APPLICATION—Crosscut and rip down sheets of plywood with minimal damage to the board
- Kerf: 0.05 in.
- Number of Teeth: 80
- Blade Diameter: 5-3/8 in.
- Tooth Composition: Steel
- Arbor: 5/8 in.
- Anti-Kickback Shoulder: No
- Expansion Slots: No
- Anti-Stick Coating: Yes
- Package Quantity: 1 pc
- Cut Finish: Fine