Enjoy smooth cutting performance for framing and general-purpose finishing cuts with the SKIL 7-1/4 In. 40-Tooth Carbide Tipped Circular Saw Blade. The circular saw blade’s induction-hardened alternating top bevel carbide teeth are designed to stay sharp and prolong the life of your cutting edge, and a clear, anti-stick coating reduces friction and heat with less bogging down. The coating also prevents rust and oxidation, keeping the blades fresh and ready for use. A thin kerf gets the circular saw blades spinning faster, easier for optimal performance, while expansion slot cutouts reduce vibration and ensure the blades run straight and true.
- ATB CARBIDE TEETH—Durable induction-hardened alternating top bevel carbide teeth are designed to stay sharp and prolong the life of your circular saw blade's cutting edge
- CLEAR, ANTI-STICK COATING—Reduces friction and heat with less bogging down for longer, cleaner cuts, and extends blade life by preventing rust and oxidization
- THIN KERF—Gets your saw blade spinning faster, easier for optimal performance with either cordless or corded circular saws
- ANTI-KICKBACK SHOULDERS—Ensure straight, accurate cuts without the worry of unexpected kickback
- EXPANSION SLOTS—Reduce vibration and ensure the blade runs straight and true
- SMOOTH FINISH—40-tooth construction delivers clean, smooth finishing cuts
- Kerf: 0.06 in.
- Number of Teeth: 40
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4 in.
- Tooth Composition: Carbide
- Arbor: 5/8 in.
- Anti-Kickback Shoulder: Yes
- Expansion Slots: Yes
- Anti-Stick Coating: Yes
- Package Quantity: 1 pc
- Cut Finish: Fine