Make quick work of rips and crosscuts with the SKIL 5-1/2 In. 18-Tooth Carbide Tipped Circular Saw Blade. The circular saw blade’s induction-hardened alternating top bevel carbide teeth are designed to stay sharp and prolong the life of your cutting edge, and a clear, anti-stick coating reduces friction and heat with less bogging down. The coating also prevents rust and oxidation, keeping the blades fresh and ready for use. A thin kerf gets the circular saw blades spinning faster, easier for optimal performance, while expansion slot cutouts reduce vibration and ensure the blades run straight and true. This long-lasting, 18-tooth circular saw blade can be used for most general purpose applications and is great for making quick cuts.
What's Included: 1 pc blade
- ATB CARBIDE TEETH—Durable induction-hardened alternating top bevel carbide teeth are designed to stay sharp and prolong the life of your circular saw blade's cutting edge
- CLEAR, ANTI-STICK COATING—Reduces friction and heat with less bogging down for longer, cleaner cuts, and extends blade life by preventing rust and oxidization
- THIN KERF—Gets your saw blade spinning faster, easier for optimal performance with either cordless or corded circular saws
- ANTI-KICKBACK SHOULDERS—Ensure straight, accurate cuts without the worry of unexpected kickback
- EXPANSION SLOTS—Reduce vibration and ensure the blade runs straight and true
- CUT QUICKER—18-tooth construction allows each tooth to rip through material with minimum effort or pressure
- VERSATILE COMPATABILITY—Works with most handheld corded and cordless circular saws, making it a versatile blade for nearly any job or project
- Kerf: 0.04 in.
- Number of Teeth: 18
- Blade Diameter: 5-1/2 in.
- Tooth Composition: Carbide
- Arbor: 5/8 in.
- Anti-Kickback Shoulder: Yes
- Expansion Slots: Yes
- Anti-Stick Coating: Yes
- Package Quantity: 1 pc
- Cut Finish: Rough