The SKIL 5-1/2 In. 18-Tooth Circular Saw blade is made of tungsten carbide to last up to 60 times longer than steel blades. Utilize the sharp cutting edges for fast, smooth cuts. The expansion slots ensure the blade runs straight and true, giving you a high quality cut.
What's Included: 1 pc blade
- Life - Made of tungsten carbide to last up to 60 times longer than steel blades
- Accuracy - Expansion slots to ensure blade runs straight and true
- Speed - Sharp cutting edges for fast, smooth cuts
- Arbor Diameter: 10mm
- Blade Material: Carbide teeth
- Brand/Model Compatibility: Major brand hand saws
- Coating used: Rust-proof coating
- Compatible with Handheld Circular Saws
- Cut Finish: Framing
- Directional Setting: Single direction
- For Use on Plywood and wood
- Grade of carbide ( if appl): C3
- Grind of carbide ( if appl ): Y
- Kerf thickness: 0.04 IN.
- MAX RPM: 7000
- Material Cut: Wood
- Number of Teeth: 18
- Power Tool Accessory Type: Circular saw blade
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 * 5.5 * 0.04 IN.
- Saw Blade Diameter (IN.): 5-1/2 IN.
- Tooth Bevel (°): 15°
- Tooth Hook angle (°): 23°
- Tooth Share Angle (°): 8°
- Tooth Type: ATB
- Wet/Dry Cut Capability: Dry