Cut rabbets, splines, lap joints, dadoes, and more with the SKIL 6 In. Carbide Tipped Dado Set. The set includes two 1/8-inch outside cutters, four 1/8-inch chippers, and one 1/16-inch chipper to cut grooves from 1/8-inch to 13/16-inch in 1/16-inch increments. The blades feature a clear, anti-stick coating that reduces friction and heat with less bogging down. The coating also prevents rust and oxidation, keeping the blades fresh and ready for use. This dado blade set can be used with a variety of 8-, 9-, and 10-inch radial arm and table saws.
- ATB CARBIDE TEETH—Durable induction-hardened alternating top bevel carbide teeth are designed to stay sharp and prolong the life of your circular saw blade's cutting edge
- CLEAR, ANTI-STICK COATING—Reduces friction and heat with less bogging down for longer, cleaner cuts, and extends blade life by preventing rust and oxidization
- THIN KERF—Gets your saw blade spinning faster, easier for optimal performance with either cordless or corded circular saws
- SIX-BLADE SET—Set comes with six blades that act as spacers, allowing the saw to cut grooves from 1/8-inch to 13/16-inch in 1/16-inch increments
- VERSATILE COMPATIBILITY—Use with a variety of 8-, 9-, and 10-inch table or radial arm saws
- SPECIALTY CUTTING—Cuts rabbets, splines, lap joints, dadoes, and others in all-wood and wood products
- Kerf: 0.11 in.
- Number of Teeth: 36 per blade
- Blade Diameter: 6 in.
- Tooth Composition: Carbide
- Arbor: 5/8 in.
- Anti-Kickback Shoulder: No
- Expansion Slots: No
- Anti-Stick Coating: Yes
- Package Quantity: 6 pc
- Cut Finish: Moderate