Nobody has to tell you or your tools to go above and beyond every day. It’s just part of the job. It’s why SKIL built a 12 IN. Dry Cut Saw to cut like a 14 IN. With an impressive 4-1/2 IN. cutting capacity in a compact frame, you can handle big jobs and move easily from shop to site. The powerful 15-amp motor and no load 1,500 RPM cuts faster and cleaner than a chop saw—no deburring needed. And with soft-start, you’ll get a motor that runs smoother and longer for more cuts. Add to that the included SKIL carbide blade, and you’ve got a serious metal machine.
What's Included: SPT62MTC 12 IN. Dry Cut Saw, 60-tooth SKILSAW® Carbide-tipped Blade and Wrench (stored in base)
- Large 4-1/2 IN. cutting capacity cuts shapes and sizes typically cut by 14 IN. saws in a compact portable saw
- Saw features carbide-tipped technology so it cuts faster than abrasive chop saws and virtually spark-free with minimal burrs
- Die cast aluminum and guards make this saw lightweight and ideal for job-site portability
- Soft-start reduces stress for a motor that runs smoother and lasts longer
- Blade Arbor Hole Diameter (inch): 1 IN.
- Blade Diameter (inch): 12
- Blade Material: 60-tooth SKILSAW® Carbide-tipped
- Cord length (feet): 6 ft
- Electric Motor Brake: No
- Max. Cutting Capacity (Round) (inch): 4,5
- Miter Angle Range: 45° Left
- No Load Speed (r.p.m.): 1500
- Tool Height (inch): 16.5 IN.
- Tool Length (inch): 20 IN.
- Tool Weight (pound): 38.2 lb.
- Tool Width (inch): 12.5 IN.