The Skil 8101-SL multi-functional line laser is an easy-to-use line laser that’s perfect for easy leveling and aligning projects. The Skil multi-function laser also include a variety of handy accessories, including two backlit bubble vials that allow easy level adjustment and adhesive putty for attaching the tool to drywall, wood and other surfaces. A magnet accessory allows the laser to attach to metal objects and surfaces. A protractor ensures precision when the laser is employed for angle or alignment tasks. This manual multi-function laser can help in multiple applications.
- INSTANT ACCURACY—Level provides real-time leveling guidance on an easy-to-read digital display.
- ALIGN WITH EASE—Laser line projects on the wall or floor. Includes protractor for accuracy.
- COMPACT SIZE—Compact and lightweight design allows you to level in tight spots and bring it along when on-the-go.
- ONE-HANDED CONVENIENCE—A magnetic edge makes the laser level easy to use with just one hand.
- Laser Accuracy: ±0.1 degree, ±3/8 inch at 33 feet
- Laser Visibility: Up to 15 feet
- Battery Life ( Claim ): 10 Hrs
- Display: Auto-backlit white-on-black
- Laser accuracy: ±3/8 in at 33ft ±1mm/m
- Laser projection: Red Line laser
- Laser type (nanometer): Red beam, 635nm, class 2, <1mW
- Laser visibility: 15ft 4.5m
- Leveler accuracy: ±0.1° for 0°&90°, ±0.2° for other angles
- Leveling guidance: manual leveling with digital display
- Tool Height (inch): 1.3
- Tool Length (inch): 2.4
- Tool Weight (pound): 0.12
- Tool Width (inch): 1.9