SKIL 10 AMP Fixed Base Router (RT1323-00) Speed control dial provides the right speed for the material, and LED lights on the motor base illuminates the work area. Its ergonomic handles and tough die-cast motor housing makes this perfect for routing with both 1/2 in. and 1/4 in. shank router bits. The 10 Amp Fix Base Router's 1-3/4 HP motor cuts through soft and hard woods as well as plastic, and is also equipped with a live tool safety indicator, three LED lights, soft start with 6-speed variable control, quick-set screws for fixing the edge guide, and a built-in vacuum port.
SKIL Router Table (SRT1039) Compatible with many major router brands, the SKIL SRT1039 Router Table brings convenience to the job. Get started with the quick and easy router clamp that attaches your router to the underside of the table. With the above table router lift, you'll get convenient access to adjust the height of the router bits without reaching underneath the table. This router table is also equipped with a dual-sided integrated router bit storage system to store all your bits in a central location.
What's Included: Router (RT1323-00), Router Table (SRT1039)
- ROUTER TOOL COMBO KIT - Includes SKIL Router Table (SRT1039) and SKIL 10 Amp Fixed Base Corded Router (RT1323-00).
- SKIL ROUTER TABLE - Equipped with Above the Table Adjustment, Integrated Bit Storage, Aluminum Mite Gauge Slot, Router Clamp, Starter Pin, and Two Featherboards for precise routing
- SKIL 10 AMP FIXED BASE ROUTER - Powerful 10 Amp, 2.0 HP motor provides smooth and accurate routing from start to finish; equipped with soft start, speed control, and a live tool indicator
- LARGE ALUMINUM FENCE - The aluminum fence measures 24 inches wide and is complete with adjustable MDF face plates and a starter pin and guard for smooth operation with taller work pieces
- DURABLE & ERGONOMIC - Die-cast motor housing and shaped handles provide superior grip and control.
- CONVENIENCE - Gain convenient access to router bits with Above the Table Adjustment and Integrated Bit Storage, and use the Router Clamp to quickly attach tools under the table
- Fixed Base Router
- Collet Size: 1pc 1/4 IN. and 1pc 1/2 IN. collet
- No Load Speed: 10,000-25,000 rpm
- Power: 10 Amps
- Tool Height (inch): 9-1/4
- Tool Length (inch): 10
- Tool Weight (pound): 8
- Tool Width (inch): 6
- Router Table
- Fence Material: Plastic+Aluminum+MDF
- Table Material: MDF
- Table Size (inch): 26x16
- Tool Height (inch): 18
- Tool Length (inch): 26
- Tool Width (inch): 16