The SKIL Self-Leveling 360-Degree Cross-Line Laser projects a bright, continuous, horizontal line around an entire room, up to 65 ft. in diameter, making it easy to hang pictures at the same precise height, install chair rail molding or a wallpaper accent, and more. In addition to the 360° continuous level line, it can project plumb cross lines to accurately guide a range of DIY projects. The laser level tool automatically levels, and features intuitive indicators that let you know when your lines aren't level. The integrated, rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery has a micro-USB port for charge-and-go convenience, plus green, yellow, and red LED indicators to let you know the current level of charge. The included adjustable tripod makes it a snap to position the laser lines exactly where you want them. And for projects where you might not want your lines to be level or plumb, like specialty paint treatments or diagonal tile work, the SKIL Self-Leveling Cross Line Laser has a locking mode that lets you position the projected lines at any angle you choose.
What's Included: Self-leveling 360 Degree Red Cross Line Laser, Soft Case, Charging Cable, 43 inch tall tripod with ¬º inch thread
- Project up to 65ft. - The laser level tool projects a bright red continuous horizontal line, all the way around a room, up to 65 ft. in laser distance, making it ideal for installing chair rail molding, wall paper, windows, drapery rods, and more. In addition to the 360° level line, it can project plumb cross lines to accurately guide a range of DIY projects.
- Self-leveling - Our laser level automatically levels to cuts out any guesswork.
- Convenient charging - The Integrated Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery has a convenient micro-USB charging port and indicators that show how much battery life is left.
- Tripod included - The adjustable tripod can be raised up to a max height of 3½ ft. and lets you securely position the tool on the floor or a table.
- Project lines at any angle - For projects where your lines are not level or plumb, like a diagonally tiled backsplash, the tool has a locking mode that lets you position the projected lines at any angle you choose.
- Visibility range: up to 65ft. In diameter
- Laser line accuracy: ±3/16 at 30ft.
- Laser projection: 360 degree horizontal on top and one vertical
- 1/4 IN. tripod thread at bottom
- Integrated lithium-ion battery charged via Micro-USB