The SKIL Self-Leveling Red Cross Line Laser Level is a compact tool that makes it simple to align multiple pictures, shelves, or cabinets and install banisters, trim, and more. Its bright red horizontal and vertical lines have a laser distance up to 50 ft. The tool automatically levels, and intuitive indicators let you know when your lines aren't level. The integrated, rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery has a micro-USB port for charge-and-go convenience, plus green, yellow, and red LED indicators to let you know the current level of charge. The multifunctional clamp can be attached to the top or the bottom of the tool for easy positioning on a ladder, table, and lots of other surfaces. And for projects where you might not want your lines to be level or plumb, like specialty paint treatments, the SKIL Self-Leveling Cross Line Laser has a locking mode that lets you position the projected lines at any angle you choose.
What's Included: Self-leveling Red Cross Line Laser, Soft Case, Charging Cable, Clamp
- Projects Up To 50ft. - This laser level tool projects a bright red horizontal and vertical line onto surfaces up to 50 ft. away, so you can quickly align and install for projects like cabinets, trim, or chair rail molding.
- Self-leveling - Our laser level automatically levels to cut out any guesswork.
- Convenient Charging - Integrated Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery has a convenient micro-USB charging port.
- Intuitive Indicators - See when your lines aren't level and how much battery life is left.
- Clamp Included - Attaches to the top or bottom of the tool for easy, secure placement.