If you’ve ever worked with fiber cement, you know cutting it can be tough on both you and your saw. Now you can power through stacks of fiber cement while the silica dust is funneled away from the tool motor for longer life. This SIDEWINDER™ Skilsaw has a blade guard extension and dust channel to funnel dust into the included vacuum hose to be collected by your jobsite vacuum. We’ve even added sealed motor bearings and a dust resistant switch to help keep this saw running job after job. The unique included no-mar cord sleeve keeps the vacuum hose and power cord from getting in your way. Cut siding and trim straight and clean all day with less fatigue, thanks to the lightweight yet rugged magnesium components. And nothing tops SKIL’s Dual-Field™ Motor and SKIL blade for durability. Big job or small—this SIDEWINDER™ will leave all other circular saws in the dust.
What's Included: SPT67FMD 7-1/4 IN. SIDEWINDER™ for Fiber Cement, 4-tooth SKILSAW® blade for Fiber Cement, 8 ft. Vacuum hose with nylon sleeve, 1.5 IN. Vacuum hose adapter, 2.5 IN. Vacuum hose adapter and Multi-function wrench (stored in foot)
- Unique dust collection design, channels silica dust away from the tool motor for longer life
- Sealed bearings and a sealed switch protect the saw from silica dust for longer life
- No-mar sleeve keeps cord and house out of the way
- Included blade for quick cutting right out of the box
- Lightweight magnesium components for less user fatigue
- Dual-Field™ Motor ensures best-in-class performance and durability
- Blade Location: Right
- Cord length (feet): 10 ft
- Depth Adjustment: Yes
- Electric Motor Brake: No
- Foot Material: Magnesium
- Gear Housing Material: Magnesium
- No-load speed (r.p.m.): 5300
- Power (Ampere): 15
- Preset Bevel Angle Detent: 45°
- Saw blade (inch): 7-1/4 IN.
- Soft grip: Yes
- Tool Height (inch): 9 IN.
- Tool Length (inch): 12.5 IN.
- Tool Weight (pound): 9 lb.
- Tool Width (inch): 8.75 IN.