Power through metal, pipe, brackets, steel studs, and more with SKIL's The UGLY 6-Inch 8/14 TPI Metal Cutting Reciprocating Saw Blade 5-Pack. This 6-inch reciprocating saw blade features a patented progressive tooth design for consistent cutting through various stock including thick and thin metals. Its plunge body is optimized for demolition with teeth designed to enter and cut through surfaces with ease. Its reinforced solid shank construction absorbs the stress of cutting through hard metals to reduce breakage and extend the life of this reciprocating saw blade.
What's Included: (5) UGLY 6 In. 8/14 TPI Metal Cutting Reciprocating Saw Blade
- PATENTED PROGRESSIVE TOOTH DESIGN—Provides consistent cutting through various stock including thick and thin metal
- METAL CUTTING—Designed to take abuse from cutting through metal, pipe, brackets, steel studs, and more with its patented progressive tooth design and solid shank construction
- PLUNGE BODY—Optimized for demolition, the blade’s teeth are designed to enter and cut surfaces with ease
- 6-INCH BLADE—For precise cutting in tight spaces
- 8/14 TPI—High tooth count per inch specially geared for cutting metal
- SOLID SHANK CONSTRUCTION—Reinforced construction to absorb the stress of cutting through hard metals, reducing breakage and extending the life of the blade
- FITMENT—Ideal blade to pair with the SKIL RS582901 PWR CORE 20™ 20V Reciprocating Saw, but designed to fit most reciprocating saws
- BI-METAL CONSTRUCTION—Consists of a hard steel cutting edge with a softer metal spine for flexibility so the blade can bend and move as needed
- Blade Length: 6 in.
- Application: General Purpose
- TPI (Teeth Per Inch): 8/14
- Blade Material: Bi-Metal
- Blades Per Pack: 5
- Fitment: Universal Tang