The SKIL 1.2 Amp 16-Inch Variable Speed Scroll Saw is an ideal addition to any benchtop workshop for woodworkers looking to make intricate cuts and patterns. This SKIL saw features electronic variable speed control for cutting a variety of materials, and its foot pedal allows you to always keep both hands on the workpiece. An integrated LED work light provides greater visibility at a variety of angles while its integrated dust removal system keeps the line free of debris for accurate cuts. The scroll saw’s titling 16- x 10-inch worktable tilts 0 to 45 degrees for precise cuts. Keyless blade change provides fast and easy blade changes and on-tool blade storage gives you easy access to additional blades.
What's Included: 16 in. Scroll Saw, (1) L Wrench S=2.5, (1) Hex Wrench S=3, (3) Pinless Blade 18 Teeth
- FOOT PEDAL—Allows the operator to always keep both hands on the workpiece
- INTEGRATED LED WORKLIGHT—Allows greater visibility at a variety of angles
- INTEGRATED DUST REMOVAL SYSTEM—Keeps cut line free of debris for accurate cuts
- ELECTRONIC VARIABLE SPEED CONTROL—Provides greater cutting control with a variety of materials
- TILTING 16 IN. X 10 IN. WORK TABLE—Tilts 0–45 degrees for precise cuts
- ON-TOOL BLADE STORAGE—Easily access additional blades
- KEYLESS BLADE CHANGE—Allows fast and easy blade changes without tools
- No Load Speed: Variable speed; 550-1,650 RPM
- Max HP: 3/25 HP
- Table Size: 16 in. x10 in.
- Table Tilt: left 0°-45°
- Throat Capacity: 16 in.
- Voltage & frequency: 120V/60Hz,1.2A
- Work light: Yes
- Table Material: Steel
Support for your SKIL Tool
Build Your Collection
3.0 Amp 8 In. Benchtop Grinder