The original Worm Drive Skilsaw, often called the saw that built America, just got better. At 1 lb. lighter than its predecessor, this saw combines the power and durability you expect from SKIL with jobsite-proven, pro-focused features. On top of our legendary Worm Drive, you get the best-in-class Dual-Field™ motor, engineered specifically by SKIL for saws. You’ve got your hands on the next evolution of the saw famous for cutting truer and lasting longer. This model comes with a SKIL blade.
What's Included: SPT77W-01 7-1/4 IN. Worm Drive, SKILSAW®, 24 Tooth Carbide blade and multi-functional blade wrench
- Dual-Field™ motor is especially designed for saws; increases cooling and extends tool life
- Lightweight construction (14.2 lbs. without blade, cord and wrench) reduces user fatigue
- Cut-ready depth-of-cut system helps with quick accurate depth adjustments
- 51° bevel allows users to complete a wide variety of cuts
- Contoured main handle for increased user comfort and control
- Integrated saw hook for safe rafter placement
- Anti-snag lower guard for small cut-offs
- Die cast aluminum motor and gear housing for durability
- Oil lubrication and relief bellows for long life
- 22 Amp switch and heavy gauge cord
- More accessible spindle lock for quick, easy blade changes
- Arbor (inch): Diamond
- Bevel capacity (°): 51°
- Blade Location: Left
- Cord length (feet): 8 ft
- Depth Adjustment: Yes
- Dust blower: Yes
- Electric Motor Brake: No
- Foot Material: Steel
- Gear Housing Material: Aluminum
- Power (Ampere): 15
- Saw blade (inch): 7-1/4 IN.
- Sawing capacity at 45° (inch): 1-31/32 IN.
- Sawing capacity at 90° (inch): 2-13/32 IN.
- Soft grip: No
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Tool Height (inch): 7.25 IN.
- Tool Length (inch): 19.5 IN.
- Tool Weight (pound): 14.2 lb.