The 10” dual bevel sliding miter saw is powered by a 15-Amp motor that drives 5,000 RPM, delivering extended power and durability. This miter saw features a horizontal grip handle with a center located safety trigger for left- or right-handed use. The 9 detents on the stainless-steel miter plate and 11 miter locations allows for 50-degree cuts left or right, with 11 positive stop positions at commonly used angles. The tool comes equipped with a cam miter lock knob for repeatable accuracy, durability, and easy adjustments, while the tall sliding fences support 4-1/2” base molding vertically, and 6-1/4” crown molding vertically nested. The LED Shadow Line provides high precision cuts with greater accuracy than traditional lasers, while the lightweight design and built-in carrying handle provide convenience and portability. The quick work clamp quickly secures materials for safer cutting.
- Base Molding against Fence: 4.5"
- Bevel Stops: Left: 0°, 45°,48° / RIght: 0°, 45°
- Blade Arbor Hole Diameter (millimetre): 5/8"
- Blade Diameter (millimetre): 10"
- Cord length (feet) (Metre): 1.83
- Miter Detents: Left: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° / Right: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45°
- No load speed (rpm) (r.p.m.): 5000